What worries you the most about the future of your kids?
Are you concerned about them finding the right job, having financial independence, being happy and healthy, and having the confidence to do what they love?
Lesley Strachan is an award-winning coach and trainer and has been working in the education sector for over 30 years. Her research has shown that these are some of the biggest concerns for parents of kids in their teens. And what's worse, the parents are often struggling in these areas themselves.
This book will give parents the skills to coach their kids and enable them to explore what they want in life. Using some of the most successful self-development tools, combined with the unique practices Lesley uses as a Jack Canfield Certified Trainer in the Success Principles, this book will enable you to support your kids to:
- Create financial independence and self-reliance
- Work out what job or career path to follow
- Improve their physical and mental health
- Develop meaningful and fulfilling relationships
- Be more self-confident, successful, passionate and fulfilled
Let's get started TODAY...