This revealing volume sheds new light on the Renaissance inIreland, Wales and Scotland.
- A revealing look at the Renaissance in Ireland, Wales andScotland.
- Written by leading scholars in the field.
- Covers a wide range of topics, such as the printing press andbook trade in Reformation Scotland, and the debate between the"old" and the "new" in Welsh poetry.
- Shows that the Celtic countries were an integral part of thewider European Renaissance.
- Demonstrates how Celtic writers, scholars and patronscontributed to the cultural developments of the period.