The Rehabilitation Psychology Treatment Planner provides allthe elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formaltreatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed carecompanies, third-party payers, and state and federal reviewagencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers thefreedom to develop customized treatment plans forneuropsychological rehabilitation
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems, from depressionand impaired judgement to substance abuse, aggression, anxiety, andothers
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe thebehavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-termgoals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatmentoptions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plancomponents by behavioral problem or DSM-IV(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to therequirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies(including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)