The simple way to understand the COMPLEX relationship between mentat illness and substance abuse.
- provides a thorough, yet easy-to- understand review of common adult mental illness and substance use disorders
- includes a comprehensive framework for recovery
- offers a unique integration of empirical findings and clinical experience
- presents valuable clinical information on treatment and medication for the major psychiatric disorder groups
- examines both psychosocial and pharmacological treatment
- focuses on family and relapse issues in treatment
Researchers and clinicians provide a balanced approach, usable data, and clinical interventions.