- Vygotsky/Luria Insights in the Development of ExecutiveFunctions
- Self-Regulation and Academic Achievement in Elementary SchoolChildren
- Influences of Children's and Adolescents? Action-ControlProcesses on School Achievement, Peer Relationships, and Copingwith Challenging Life Events
- Intentional Self-Regulation, Ecological Assets, and Thriving inAdolescence: A Developmental Systems Model
- and a Life-Span, Relational, Public Health Model of Self-Regulation: Impact on Individual and Community Health
This is the 133nd volume of the Jossey-Bass quarterly reportseries New Directions for Child and AdolescentDevelopment. The mission of this series is to providescientific and scholarly presentations on cutting edge issues andconcepts in the field of child and adolescent development. Eachvolume focuses on a specific new direction or research topic, andis edited by an expert or experts on that topic.