Drawing on 15 years of pioneering experience implementing Agile and Scrum and helping others do so, Zuzana Sochov guides you step by step through all key facets of success as a ScrumMaster in any context. Sochov reviews the ScrumMaster's responsibilities, introduces her powerful State of Mind model and #ScrumMasterWay approach, and teaches crucial metaskills that every ScrumMaster needs.
Learn how to build more effective teams, manage change in Agile environments, and take fulladvantage of the immensely powerful ScrumMaster toolbox. Throughout, Sochov illuminates each concept with practical, proven examples that show how to move from idea to successful execution.
- Understand the ScrumMaster's key role in creating high-performance self-organizing teams
- Master all components of the ScrumMaster State of Mind: teaching/mentoring, removing impediments, facilitation, and coaching
- Operate effectively as a ScrumMaster at all levels: team, relationships, and the entire system
- Sharpen key ScrumMaster cognitive strategies and core competencies
- Build great teams, and improve teams that are currently dysfunctional
- Drive deeper change in a safer environment with better support for those affected
- Make the most of Shu Ha Ri, System Rule, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Mapping, and other ScrumMaster tools
Whether you're a long-time Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or participating in your first Scrum project, this guide will help you leverage world-class insight in all you do and get the outstanding results you're looking for.
Register your product at informit.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and corrections as they become availableNormal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE