If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, turn to Schaum's Easy Outlines
Schaum's Easy Outline of Logic is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering logic
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Complements or supplements the major Logic textbooks
- Appropriate for the following courses: Introduction to Formal Logic, Informal Logic, Logic Programming, Algebra
- Complete course content in easy-to-follow outline form
- Hundreds of solved problems for effective test preparation