As the sales of Real Estate Investing in Canada haveproven, Canadians are looking to real estate investing to buildwealth. In his bestselling book Real Estate Investing inCanada, Don R. Campbell introduces the Authentic Canadian RealEstate (ACRE) system, the first system of its kind to show ordinaryCanadians how to profit from investing in residential real estate.Told as a narrative, a typical Canadian couple named Richard andEmma successfully buy their first properties and now are ready toleverage their equity into more properties. In order to achievetheir goals, they are introduced to a joint-venture specialist and, with his guidance, they learn how joint-venture partnerships workand secrets and strategies for acquiring new properties that onlythe pros know.
Richard and Emma build their portfolio -- and their confidence-- and so they leave their jobs to focus on real estate investingfull-time. Following a proven 7-step system, Richard and Emma areequipped with the information, strategies and motivation they needto go to the next level by explaining:
- What are joint-venture partnerships and how do they work tocreate win-win relationships
- Wealth attraction principles-how to become a money magnet
- How and where to find joint-venture partners-marketing and leadgeneration--and separate the wheat from the chaff
- Structuring a joint venture deal-building a team of experts andthe due diligence process
- Legal structures and agreements, including taximplications
- 19 landmines to avoid in joint venture partnerships
- Following up with current joint venture partners andduplicating success
The appendices offer valuable time-saving checklists, forms andworksheets, as well as advice on paper flow and timemanagement.