The ITIL(R) (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation Study Guide and eLearning Program is the most complete guide for anyone involved in IT Service Management and who are aiming to take the ITIL Foundation exam, whether they be first-time ITIL learners or seasoned IT professionals. Our accredited program contains a revised study guide and online learning program with up to date content from the ITIL V3 2011 Syllabus. Combined with interactive content and exam preparation materials the course will assist you in passing your ITIL Foundation exam on the first attempt. With examples, instructions, and cautionary advice, the ITIL Foundation Course is, to quote numerous satisfied ITIL certified clients, the Gold Standard of ITIL Certification. We've earned this moniker by assisting thousands of students over 15 years by being at the forefront of the ITIL education community. This study guide contains both the workbook and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the ITIL Foundation certification exam, including:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you've learned in the context of service solutions.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and includes practice exam questions.
- Key information and real world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you'll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you've learned with challenging ITIL Foundation exam style questions.
- Presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required in your access period, facilitated by certified ITIL trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
ITIL(R) is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited