In this one-of-a-kind book, Peggy Brill, acclaimed author of The Core Program, shows you how to find relief from chronic and everyday aches and pains as well as all those stress-related pains that can attack so suddenly--whether you're at work, in a car or a plane, at home with your kids, recovering from surgery, or relaxing in bed. Instant Relief provides 100 clearly illustrated, easy-to-do 10-second exercises that provide immediate therapy for every part of your body--from your head to your toes.
- Does your upper body ache after hours of hunching over a report due by the end of the day?
Try doing the Brill Chicken. For extra relief, there's the Dead Brill Chicken.
- Desperate to get rid of that tension headache?
Try the Tongue Press, the Ear Tug, the Cheek Release, or the Scalp Glide.
- Is your lower back killing you?
Do the Pelvic Rock or the Pelvic Clock.
- Feel those calves cramping up again? Do the Ankle Pump.
- Need something to relieve your aching feet?
Try the Foot Dome, the Toe Lift, or a simple self-massage.
- Does your knee hurt when you walk downstairs?
Do the Squeeze and Step.