Climbing - Philosophy for Everyone presents a collection of intellectually stimulating new essays that address the philosophical issues relating to risk, ethics, and other aspects of climbing that are of interest to everyone from novice climbers to seasoned mountaineers.
- Represents the first collection of essays to exclusively address the many philosophical aspects of climbing
- Includes essays that challenge commonly accepted views of climbing and climbing ethics
- Written accessibly, this book will appeal to everyone from novice climbers to seasoned mountaineers
- Includes a foreword written by Hans Florine
- Shortlisted for the Boardman Tasker Prize for Mountain Literature, 2010