- The what: knowing the product, the industry, and the competition
- The how: applying the knowledge, enhancing social interaction, developing relationships, and dealing with emotional ups and downs
- The why: understanding the customer's purpose, intention, values, inner belief boundaries, and self-value
Emotional factors are powerful contributors to sales success. In this book, you will go beyond the what to the how and why, and learn whole-being selling--selling that utilizes the head, heart, and soul and brings mental, emotional, and spiritual forces together.
in Authenticity, sales expert Ron Willingham shares new discoveries about the deeper causes of sales success or failure, and offers a step-by-step guide to:
- Develop stronger client relationships through enhanced social skills
- Increase the value you bring to customers (and feel more worthy of success and compensation)
- Boost sales by learning and applying the fundamentals of client-focused selling