Clinics in Developmental Medicine No. 172
A comprehensive book dealing with drug, tobacco and alcoholabuse in both children and young people.
- Presents the facts of drug and alcohol abuse, evidence forprevention and treatment, and reviews of the various types oftreatments
- Reviews all drugs of abuse, including tobacco and alcohol
- Offers a practical presentation of evidence from particulartherapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy and familytherapy
- Presents a comprehensive review of the pharmacological advancesfor this age group with substance use disorders and other mentalhealth problems
- Written by an international team of professionals andacademics, each with a background in adolescent development as wellas addiction.