Volume 2 in this series offers research into two specific regions of the electromagnetic spectrum: extremely low frequency fields and radiofrequency radiation, with particular emphasis on the latter. The investigations explore:
- melatonin synthesis and exposure to extremely low frequency (ELF) fields
- ELF fields and cancer
- computational bioelectromagnetics
- health effects, including the carcinogenic potential of radiofrequency radiation
- radiofrequency radiation as an energy source for arrhythmia, and
- practical applications of the radiofrequency exposure standard.