If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners includes a rich assortment of practical strategies aligned to TESOL standards, which have been field-tested in diverse classrooms. Each strategy includes a brief explanation, step-by-step instructions on how to plan and use the strategy, and classroom scenarios demonstrating how the strategy can be adapted for different grade levels and content areas. The authors have included additional strategies in language and literacy development, technology, and assessment to support both pre-service and in-service teachers. The Fifth Edition represents a major change in standards-based education that helps educators meet the additional challenges of the Common Core State Standards in the process of acquiring English. Included are six new strategies, self-evaluation rubrics, adaptation charts, classroom examples demonstrating approaches to CCSS, video links, pop-ups encouraging further reading, and a glossary of terms encountered in the text. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7" or 10" tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134057295 / 9780134057293 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/ePackage consists of:
- 0133802450 / 9780133802450 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners
- 0134054202 / 9780134054209 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card