If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood presents a social justice perspective on developing early childhood professionals' cultural competence and ability to engage children in exploring and appreciating diversity. It couples essential foundational knowledge and definitions about diversity with clear applications for engaging in culturally responsive practices with children, families, and colleagues. New and experienced early childhood educators embark on a reflective journey to explore personal attitudes and values related to human diversity and culturally competent teaching, while learning to identify, explain, and use effective strategies for supporting and celebrating diverse children and families. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
0133831507 / 9780133831504 Valuing Diversity in Early Childhoos Education with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0132687216 / 9780132687218 Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood Education
- 0133523101 / 9780133523102 Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card