Understanding Your Migraines: A Guide for Patients and Families addresses, in clear prose:
- The impact migraines can have on your life, and your family's;
- How to communicate and work with your medical team to make sure nothing is overlooked in your quest to conquer your migraines;
- Non-medicinal and new experimental ways to reduce migraine symptoms;
- The special and important cases of dealing with migraine during pregnancy, in children, and in adolescents;
- How you can find online and community resources for learning more.
Understanding Your Migraine: A Guide for Patients and Families brings together the expertise of two eminent headache neurologists, Dr. Morris Levin and Dr. Thomas Ward, who have each been caring for headache patients for more than 35 years. Peppered with patient cases to show how to successfully deal with a variety of headache issues, the authors address common concerns in an easy-to-read and comprehensive manner, making this a must-have on every bedside table.