Eight out of ten people consider your smile the most dominant feature of your facial appearance
Don't just say, 'Ah ' Be a smart dental consumer and get the best information on one of the most important health investments you can make
A visit to the dentist is about more than just brushing and flossing. It's about one of the most visible and important parts of who you are--your smile Dr. Ralph Reilly and Dr. Charles Martin will help you navigate the choices you can make about how you look and how others perceive you.
In this valuable book, two of America's friendliest dentists help you...
- Avoid myths, mistakes and misunderstandings
- Understand comprehensive care
- Make a mouth-body connection
- Manage aging and gum disease
- Learn why you will never need dentures
- Find the perfect dentist for you
- Increase your smile power
- Know the secrets of sedation
- Understand how to prevent a simple dental problem from becoming a major threat to your health
- Discover the advantages of implants
...and how to use the latest developments in dentistry to change the way you look and feel.