John Glass takes you on a personal tour of one of his favorite theme parks, Southern California's Disneyland. This 2014 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new attractions, restaurants, shops, menus, prices, secrets, tips, and more. It's now easier to navigate than ever with a redesigned layout and new "Quick Guides." The new "Fun Facts" add interesting trivia about all of your favorite locations inside the park.
This is not just a travel guide, it's an ADVENTURE GUIDE that goes far beyond what other travel books offer. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
- Detailed information on every attraction, restaurant, and shop in the park. Helpful maps, secrets, tips, and inside information improve every aspect of your visit.
- Restaurant, souvenir, and gift recommendations help to point you in the right direction.
- Guides to vegetarian foods, healthy eating, unique beverages, specialty coffees, and desserts give you the tools to find the items you want.
- Learn about all of the stories that drive the park's attractions, restaurants, and shops.
- Specialty guides to pin trading, Vinylmation, coin press machines, picnic spots, meeting characters, photo opportunities, and more.
- Details on all the park's seasonal and special events.