Why going global is critical-and inevitable-for yourassociation's growth and survival
Multiple case studies of associations that have entered theglobal arena will be included. The Association Guide to GoingGlobal demonstrates how many associations have used globalizationto their advantage, finding that increasing their reach andinfluence on an international scale has allowed their organizationscontinued success.
- Underscores how the advantages of changes outweigh therisks
- How adapting to new market trends is an act that cannot, andshould not, be avoided
- Offers a problem-solution guide to potentially intimidatingquestions about the process
- Explains how small associations may often have an advantageover large corporations due to flexibility
- Coverage features topics including an overview of problemsencountered, structure, funding/financing, language and culture, endeavors in specific countries, successes and failures, and whatit means to truly become global.
Avoid mistakes made by other organizations by going global andultimately following the paths of those who accomplished theirgoals.