Everything a beginner needs for learning correct English grammar
Have fun and learn English the easy way. This book has been written for all ages, children and adults alike.
THIS BOOK IS FOR CANTONESE SPEAKERS
- Learn all 12 grammar tenses
- Fun worksheets for easy learning
- Learn how to make questions in all tenses
- Learn how to make sentences in all tenses
- Practice tests to reinforce learning
- Step-by-step grammar development
- Understand Past, Present and Future in different tenses
- Clear and simple explanations to help the learner
- Vocabulary words include Cantonese translations
Teacher Lee's Beginner English (Cantonese Edition) is especially written to help beginners really understand English grammar.
Written by ESL specialist, Kevin Lee, who has taught English as a Second Language for over 20 years around the world.
Kevin Lee is the co-author of the best-selling book Preston Lee's Beginner English
The lessons in this book have been carefully chosen to help the learner really understand a range of topics for everyday talk using correct grammar.
This book includes everything you need to become an excellent and fluent English speaker