This book introduces you to the main themes and ideas of working with, leading and motivating ourselves and others, giving you a basic knowledge and understanding of the key concepts of people skills, together with practical and thought-provoking exercises. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, People Skills In A Week is your fastest route to success:
- Sunday: Raise morale - raise performance
- Monday: Reverse 'limitation thinking'
- Tuesday: Elevate self-esteem and confidence
- Wednesday: Reinforce strengths - eliminate weaknesses
- Thursday: Catapult performance
- Friday: Stamp out procrastination
- Saturday: Magnify goal setting - magnify success
ABOUT THE SERIES
In A Week books are for managers, leaders, and business executives who want to succeed at work. From negotiating and content marketing to finance and social media, the In A Week series covers the business topics that really matter and that will help you make a difference today. Written in straightforward English, each book is structured as a seven-day course so that with just a little work each day, you will quickly master the subject. In a fast-changing world, this series enables readers not just to get up to speed, but to get ahead.