Social networks enable anyone with a computer and Internet connection to stay in touch with friends and family across the globe, and rediscover old acquaintances. Social Networking for the Older and Wiser starts with the basics of social networks, before moving onto intermediate topics, all whilst highlighting ways to protect your privacy and keep your details secure.
The book is packed with step-by-step instructions on how to use Facebook, Twitter, Friends Reunited, Saga Zone, and other social networks to:
- Create an account on your chosen social network
- Reconnect and stay-in-touch with old friends
- Find others who share your interests and hobbies
- Share messages and photos
- Create your own social groups and clubs online
So what are you waiting for? Join in on the social networking phenomenon that is sweeping the globe