Side by Side, Third Edition, by Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side." Features of the Third Edition
- Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
- "How to Say It " lessons highlight communication strategies.
- Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
- Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
- All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.