With financial help from his father, Peter Joseph Schroeder, Peter Schroeder opened a small dry goods business in 1891 at the southeast corner of Eighteenth and Washington Streets in the B. Mayer Building. Over the next five years, his brothers Joseph, John, and Frank joined the operation. In 1899, business was flourishing. The current three-story building was constructed at the northwest corner of Seventeenth and Washington Streets, and the store became a physical anchor in the downtown business district. The Schroeders believe in giving back to the community they call home. Over four generations, the Schroeders and their spouses donated more than 5,000 hours to various civic organizations in Two Rivers. Many changes have taken place at Schroeder's in its 126-year history. Today's store offers a full line of men's and women's apparel and footwear, as well as a coffeehouse and alterations. Schroeder's also leases space to a toy shop, yarn shop, quilt shop, and gift shop.
Schroeder's Department Store
Fri frakt fra 299 kr for privatpersoner. Sendes innen 2‑5 virkedager.