- A diagnostic test to help students pinpoint their strengths and weaknesses
- Three full-length practice tests with all questions answered and explained
- Timelines at the beginning of each chapter highlighting key events for quick review
- Test-taking strategies and tips for answering multiple-choice questions
- An in-depth review of U.S. history, starting with European colonization of North America and covering major topics that include: the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Great Depression, important Supreme Court cases, and more
- Review quizzes with answer explanations following every five chapters
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to two additional full-length online SAT U.S. History tests with all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.