- Laziness: How to Stop Procrastinating and Reclaim Time with Self Discipline
- Stop Procrastinating: Stop Being Lazy, Break the Procrastination Habit and Become More Productive with Your Time
Laziness and procrastination is slowly becoming prominent in everyday life. A large portion of the population is affected by it, but those that can overcome procrastination are destined for much greater things. Did you know, just wasting 10 minutes every hour you are awake is equivalent to throwing away a whole day? Many people don't realize this, and as such, they do not realize how much impact delaying things can really cost them.
This book is a bundle of two books to help you stop procrastinating and stop wasting time. Some of the things that you will learn include:
- What is laziness and procrastination?
- The signs and symptoms of laziness.
- The manifestations of laziness.
- The effects laziness and procrastination have on your life.
- Why motivation and willpower is not enough to stop procrastination and laziness.
- External resources that provide more perspectives into the look of procrastination.
- How you can become more productive with your time.
- And much more.
Investing in yourself to beat laziness and procrastination through the use of knowledge and self discipline will help you go a long way in creating the life that you so desire. Time is of the essence, and the procrastination habit is costing you a lot of time