Intended for use by tourists, students, and business people traveling to Myanmar Pocket Burmese Dictionary is an essential tool for communicating in Burmese. A great way to learn Burmese, it features all the essential Burmese vocabulary appropriate for beginning to intermediate students. It's handy pocket format, and easy-to-read type will make any future trip to Myanmar much easier. In addition to being an excellent English to Burmese dictionary and Burmese to English dictionary, Pocket Burmese Dictionary contains important notes on the Burmese language, Burmese grammar, and Burmese pronunciation. All Burmese word are written in Romanized form as well as authentic Burmese script (mranma akkha.ra) so that in the case of difficulties the book can simply be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This dictionary contains:
- The 3,000 most commonly used words in the Burmese language.
- Burmese-English and English-Burmese sections.
- An introduction to the Burmese language.
- Romanized Burmese and Burmese script (mranma akkha.ra).
- Information on Burmese grammar.
- Information on pronouncing Burmese.
Other books from this bestselling series you might enjoy include: Pocket Vietnamese Dictionary, Pocket Cambodian Dictionary, Pocket Thai Dictionary, and Pocket Malay Dictionary.