- VIZ Media started publishing the first three volumes of this series in 1996, but Rumiko Takahashi put the series on hiatus. Now, Takahashi has completed the series by doing a fourth and final volume. Fans finally have a chance to read the ending
- A romantic sports comedy from one of our most popular manga creators Rumiko Takahashi.
- Heartwarming comedy plus slapstick silliness equals Takahashi at her best and most accessible.
- Volume 4 makes this Takahashi's most recent non-INUYASHA title. This title should grab the interest of all Inuyasha fans as well.
- Takahashi appeals to both shojo and shonen fans alike. ONE-POUND GOSPEL has great crossover appeal in that respect.
A boxer without a prayer meets a naive nun who might be his only chance for salvation... and victory in the ring.
Times are tough at Mukaida's Gym. Though a promising novice with a surprise win in his debut bout, Kosaku has since adopted a steady regimen of extremely unhealthy eating habits--enough to make his coach ready to permanently throw in the towel. Will Sister Angela's teachings help Kosaku realize that the road to victory is not paved with bowls of ramen? Or will Kosaku's burgeoning feelings for the young nun undermine his ability to concentrate on training, fighting and binge eating?