My Journal for Dreaming Big: A Weekly Prompt Journal to Foster a Growth-Mindset in Kids Goal Visualization and Tracking Mind-Flexing Activities - heftet, Engelsk, 2019
My Journal for Dreaming Big is a guided journal designed to help children realise that they already possess the skills they need to foster a growth mindset. They just need to practice these skills on a daily basis and in every activity.
Developing a growth mindset doesn't have to be complicated or dogmatic. The simple questions and answers in this journal, and fun activities that stretch their imagination, will help guide kids towards a more open minded outlook and ultimately cultivate a growth mindset.
This journal is divided into 52 weekly journal entries, with some fun diversions in between, and helps kids develop a growth mindset by:
- Writing down their weekly goals
- Breaking them down into tasks
- Reviewing the previous week
- Following their success over time
- Plus, borrowing a page from visualization theory, this journal gives children plenty of opportunity to visualize their goals through drawing
By utilising this prompt journal on a regular basis, kids will:
- Begin to internalise the idea that anything can be learnt
- And understand that goals are achievable when broken down into small steps