If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
This widely popular book provides an up-to-date, unbiased look at today's many different cultural groups and the importance of building on the cultures and experiences of students to help them achieve optimal learning. It explores the most current issues related to race, diversity, and equity in society and shows how those issues are reflected in schools and how they impact students. Future teachers get a sound foundation for understanding diversity and using this knowledge effectively in classrooms and schools to help students learn. The authors approach multicultural education using a broad perspective, using culture as the basis for understanding multicultural education, and emphasize the importance of an equitable education for all students. The new edition helps readers learn to routinely use self-reflection to become more effective teachers in classrooms that provide equity for all students; covers up-to-date new issues in the chapter features; updates all chapters to reflect recent events and research that have impacted the topics addressed in the book, and updates all tables, figures, and references to reflect the latest data and thinking. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7" or 10" tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134054679 / 9780134054674 Multicultural Education in a Pluralistic Society, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card PackagePackage consists of:
- 0134054911 / 9780134054919 Multicultural Education in a Pluralistic Society, Loose-Leaf Version
- 013405492X / 9780134054926 Multicultural Education in a Pluralistic Society, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card