Managing Corporate Social Responsibility offers a strategic, communication-centred approach to integrating CSR intoorganizations. Drawing from a variety of disciplines and written ina highly accessible style, the book guides readers in a focusedprogression providing the key points they need to successfullynavigate the benefits and implications of managing CSR.
- Chapters are organized around a process model for CSR thatoutlines steps for researching, developing, implementing, andevaluating CSR initiatives
- Emphasizes stakeholder engagement as a foundation throughoutthe CSR Process Model
- Discusses ways to maximize the use of social media andtraditional media throughout the process
- Offers international examples drawn from a variety ofindustries including: The Forest Stewardship Council, StarbucksCoffee, and IKEA.
- Draws upon theories grounded in various disciplines, includingpublic relations, marketing, media, communication, andbusiness