Longman English Interactive -- anytime, anywhere Our dynamic integrated skills course is now online
Log on from home, from the lab, from anywhere there is access to the Internet. Perfect for self-study
And it's also perfect for class use. Teachers can manage their class, set assignments, and watch students' progress with the no-nonsense, easy-to-use management tool.
Longman English Interactive online gives teachers powerful class management tools:
- Study Plans -- Customize the course syllabus to meet your curriculm needs.
- Progress Reports -- View detailed reports displaying "time on task" as well as practice, quiz, and test scores.
- E-portfolios -- Monitor and assess students' progress on written assignments electronically.
Students work with contemporary and engaging video, audio, animations, and extensive practice activities to develop essential skills. Longman English Interactive provides practice in speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, reading, and writing.
Features of Level 2: High Beginner
- Role-plays with video characters engage learners and create realistic dialogue practice.
- A unique pronunciation feature uses animation to help learners focus on word/sentence stress and intonation patterns.
- Animated grammar explanations illustrate how grammar works.
- Culture Notes help learners understand cultural differences and learn new language within a broader social context.
- Native language support for Instructions, the Orientation, Culture Notes, video and audio transcripts, and online Help offers translation in nine languages.
- Level 2 offers more than 100 hours of instruction.
- Downloadable Teacher's Guide available from the Longman Multimedia website.
- Longman English Interactive, Level 1 (Low Beginner)
- Longman English Interactive, Level 3 (Low Intermediate)
- Longman English Interactive, Level 4 (High Intermediate)