Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Make My Day San Francisco is a unique guide that allows you to effortlessly plan your perfect day. Flip through the sections and mix and match your itinerary for morning, afternoon and evening. Start the morning with the seals at Fisherman's Wharf, spend the afternoon on Alcatraz and then enjoy the evening in Mission bars; all with your trusted travel companion. Planning your city adventure has never been so easy and fun.
Inside Lonely Planet Make My Day San Francisco:
- Build your own day from more than 2000 itinerary combinations
- Insider tips get you to the heart of the city's must-see sights and experiences
- Maps and transport planner help you get your bearings and navigate between sights
- Restaurants and cafes close to your chosen destinations
- Full color images of every sight and activity
- Essential need-to-know info about the city
- Free, convenient pull-out San Francisco map
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Make My Day San Francisco, a fun, interactive way to plan your perfect day.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of San Francisco's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's San Francisco guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the region's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.