- Level 1: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 2: Early Emergent Readers (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Emergent Readers (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 6: Transitional Readers (First Grade)
- Level 7: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Early Fluent Readers (Second Grade)
All 8 levels are available in the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Kit
Designed to give your child a strong foundation in phonemic awareness, a crucial pre-reading skill, Learn to Read Level 1 introduces these beginning concepts:
- The Alphabet
- Recognizing Uppercase Letters
- Tracing Letter Shapes
- Identifying Letter Sounds
- Rhyming Words and Beginning Sounds
This set includes:
- 2 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Pop Pop Pop
- The Letter Hunt
- 1 Bonus Book, The Cereal Box, by the award-winning children's book author and illustrator David McPhail
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 2 Sets of Letters and Picture Flashcards designed to reinforce letter names and letter sounds
- Video streaming online of all DVD content and additional bonus content on MyHOP (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics(R) Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn Your child learns to read new words by watching the videos and reading the workbook.
- Practice Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child's progress