Every ESL Ministry Needs This Book
God's Plan for Christian Living, Book 2 in the ESL Ministry Series, is a practical, time-tested workbook with step-by-step activities that help ESL students move easily from learning English or reading more fluently to considering what it means to live as a disciple of Christ.
This ESL workbook is part of a series that is:
- Deliberately simple in design and vocabulary.
- Easy to follow with engaging and effective exercises.
- Suitable as a stand-alone resource or as a supplement to existing ESL courses.
- Designed to share the basic principles of Christian living in clear, concise lessons.
- Perfect for ESL teachers and ministries to use and adapt to a variety of contexts.
God's Plan for Christian Living is ideal for:
- People with limited English ability.
- Individuals with little or no previous Bible knowledge.
- People who may be reluctant to interact with the Bible because of its perceived complexity.
For those looking to introduce the Good News of Christ into their ESL program, the first book in this ESL Ministry Series--God's Plan of Love (ISBN: 978-1-61314-401-5)--is also available. Together, these easy-to-use materials will provide the tools to bridge the gap between ESL language teaching and sharing Christ and important biblical truths.
Teaching ESL and Bible Truths Together