Using just two easy techniques--wet felting and needle felting--you can easily transform raw wool into innumerable objects that will please your baby's senses and last as your child grows. Clear step-by-step instruction and detailed diagrams make felting easy for beginners, while the unique projects and beautiful color photographs will inspire all crafters.
Make the projects in this book and add a touch of warmth to your nursery, crib, playroom, and beyond. Projects include:
- woolen baby booties--a practical and lovely item any baby will need,
- flying bluebirds mobile--a classic gift that both babies and parents will appreciate,
- musical clatter balls--a safe toy that will entertain for hours,
- warm bottle cover--to help insulate baby's bottle,
- mama's bag--a capacious holder for diapers, cell phones, and lunch.