Chapters 1 and 2 demonstrate how lowercase and uppercase cursive letters are constructed (with the assistance of guiding arrows and letter frames). Chapter 3 builds on letter construction, with tracing exercises to help develop skill in letter formation. Chapters 4 and 5 offer tracing exercises to develop two styles of joined up writing. Chapters 6 and 7 contain text copying exercises with gradual progression in difficulty. The final section of this book, Chapter 8, is for you to keep a record of your writing development over time. Ultimately, the most effective way to improve handwriting is to completing many hours of practice; attaining good handwriting proficiency takes significant amounts of time, skill, effort, and patience.
All of the quotes in this book are drawn from the author, Mark Twain, who said ... "The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one."
This book will complement:
- The Art of Cursive Handwriting: A self-teaching approach: Author: Jenny Pearson
- Learn to Write in Cursive: Author: Adrianne Mercury
- Perfect bound book means this book will not fall apart
- High quality 130gms paper
- 100 pages
- Cover 200gms
- Suitable for pencils, pens, felt tips pens, and acrylic pens