This package includes a physical copy of Corporate Finance, Global Edition, Global Edition, by Berk and DeMarzo as well as access to the eText and MyEconLab.
For MBA/graduate students taking a course in corporate finance.
This Global Edition has been edited to include enhancements making it more relevant to students outside the United States
Using the unifying valuation framework based on the Law of One Price, top researchers Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo set the new standard for corporate finance textbooks. Corporate Finance blends coverage of time-tested principles and the latest advancements with the practical perspective of the financial manager. With this ideal melding of the core with modern topics, innovation with proven pedagogy, Berk and DeMarzo establish the new canon in finance.
For programs and professors who would like a streamlined book that is specifically tailored to the topics covered in the first one-semester course, Corporate Finance: The Core is also available by Jonathan Berk and Peter DeMarzo.
MyFinanceLab is a personalised online study and assessment system, which tailors to the unique learning needs of each student. Offering unlimited opportunities for practice and providing relevant and timely feedback, it helps students master key concepts, experience more "I Get It" moments and ultimately achieve better results.
"MyFinanceLab was very helpful throughout my course...It gave us direction in terms of answering the question and helped us so that we learned the technique to arrive at the final answer."
Student studying Fundamentals of Corporate Finance at Bournemouth University,
"MyFinanceLab learning aids helped me by means of the "Hint-option", especially "Split the problem in parts", it is really useful if you are stuck in an exercise."
Student studying Finance for International Business Administration at Tilberg University, Netherlands
- Stream-lined Navigation - provides user-friendly page views for doing homework and taking quizzes or tests.
- Friendly Results Page - students can see all of their scores at a glance, or sort their results in a number of ways
- Personalized Study Plan - Sample tests enable students to test their understanding; this then automatically generates a personalized study plan showing which topics students have mastered and which they need to practice more. Students then receive tailored feedback and hyperlinks to the eText, making the learning process more efficient and enjoyable.
- Gradebook - The MyFinanceLab Gradebook records student performance on practice, homework, quizzes, and tests and allows you to weight assignments.
- Homework and Test Manager - MyFinanceLab's powerful homework and test manager lets you, as well as optionally allow partial credit on multipart exercises, and control when assignments are due.
- Test Bank Integration – are available in the Homework and Text Managers for inclusion on assignments.
- Personalized Study Plan - You can view the students' study plans from the Gradebook and use the mastery icons to see how they're doing on their own.
- Algorithmically Generated Values - exercises are taken directly from your textbook's end-of-chapter exercises and enhanced with algorithmically generated values