Combine the insights of a positive parenting guide with the playfulness of a kids' book, and you get The Parenting Secret Mission Society.
* Substitute "should" for "could"
* Take a step back and observe from a distance
* Slow down to your child's pace
* Develop a "kind voice"
* Ask your child to teach you something about their world
* Say "yes" more
* Hold an impromptu kitchen dance party
These are just a few of the many simple yet powerful "secret missions" in this playful book for parents who want to recharge, refresh and restart in a positive new way.
Comprised of mission debriefings, journal prompts with room to write, and inspiring advice and insights, this is a game-changing resource for burnt-out moms and dads everywhere.
* Get Connected Missions for practicing connection in the everyday.
* Stay on Target Missions to help you get re-centered, re-inspired and re-focused on what matters most to you and your family.
* Operation Kindsight Missions to get you speaking to yourself with compassion, and taking better care of you.
* Lighten up Missions to help you notice the perfectly imperfect moments that happen every day. We'll get you laughing more, controlling less.
* Banish the Shoulds Missions to get you focused on what is, not what ifs, so that you can enjoy the good and let go of should. These will encourage growth and flexibility.
* Online Headquarters Information on how to access exclusive bonus downloads just for readers.