If you'd like to know what blockchain systems are all about, this is the book for you This book is a thorough introduction to the world of blockchain. It's easy to read and covers everything from the basics of blockchain to using blockchain technologies in your business.
Though blockchain technology was designed to be used for Bitcoin, more and more people are discovering that this technology is useful for other industries. Whether recording important transactions, the exchange of legal documents, authorizations, or more, blockchain technology is an entirely new way to maintain secure records.
Some are even touting blockchain technology as the backbone for a new type of internet. The message is clear: even if you're not sure where to begin, now is the time to learn about blockchain technology.
This book focuses on the history and trajectory of blockchain technology. The story of blockchain technology goes far beyond bitcoin. It can be used to create other kinds of digital currency, but its main function of keeping updated, tamper-proof records is enough to rewrite the rulebook of the internet. Blockchain technology is being hailed as the next major movement in the global economy. Keep yourself or your business in the know and learn what blockchain technology can do for you. Here is a snapshot of what this book will teach you:
- What blockchain technology is and how it works: you'll learn the basics behind blockchain technology, and why companies and organizations all over the world are turning to it as the next major
- How blockchain systems came to be: the history of blockchain technology and Bitcoin
- What makes blockchain systems so groundbreaking
- What bitcoin is, and what you need to know about it
- The big picture: what blockchain means for economies
- What blockchain systems already exist: understanding Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple
- How to use blockchain technology: example applications of blockchain technology, and how toprofit from it
- Bitcoin 101: How to buy, use, and sell bitcoins
- Blockchain of the future: What you need to know about the potential of blockchain systems