If you're looking for practical, straight-talking advice on getting things right, look no further.
Being the Best Man For Dummies is a perfect one-stop guide to being the ideal best man. This newly updated edition includes:
- Advice on organising the stag night (or weekend), including a guide to the best destinations, activities, and organisers, with contact information.
- An outline of your wedding day responsibilities (in the morning, at the church, during the reception, and all points in between) plus tips on how not to screw things up.
- A guide to writing a delivering a great speech, including opening lines, jokes, quotes, and more.
- Ten wedding-day nightmare scenarios to avoid.
- Guidance on how to dress to impress.
All that in one convenient package that also doubles as a terrific prop for the reception speech.