Architectural Desktop 3.0/3.3: Basics Through Advanced demonstrates this powerful tool in a clear and concise manner, focusing on the highest professional standards. This text is designed to introduce users to the AEC objects and commands used in Architectural Desktop to complete a set of construction documents. The chapters are arranged in an easy-to-understand format, and begin with basic topics working toward advanced subjects. The advanced topics in each chapter are highlighted, allowing instructors and students to focus on the level of material that is most appropriate. Each chapter contains frequent practice exercises, allowing users to perform what they have just learned.
These are some of the outstanding features of the book:
- Learning Objectives: Provided at the beginning of each chapter, these objectives help students identify the main points of the chapter.
- Field Notes: These provide a variety of professional shortcuts, advanced applications, and additional instruction.
- Screen displays and illustrations: Placed with the discussion of every topic, these figures clearly demonstrate the commands and content.
- Learning Checkpoints: This unique feature provides questions after each related content area. This allows users to build confidence by checking their progress.
- Chapter Tests and Drawing Problems: Each chapter has these features to assist students in reviewing and mastering the material.