***** CLICK THE AUTHOR NAME "CUSTOMEYES PUBLICATIONS" FOR MORE SKETCHBOOKS, JOURNALS & DIARIES *****
Handwriting practice has never been easier for kids
This book has been designed to help kids develop fine motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination and prepare them for Kindergarten.
It can been used by Teachers, Parents or Homeschool students alike.
- Over 100 blank lined practice handwriting pages (approx.. 52 sheets)
- Large 8.5" x 11" lined paper with midline dashes giving plenty of writing space to practice your handwriting.
- A flexible lightweight paperback cover, which makes it lighter and easier to carry around.
- Complete with a unique, cool & trendy personalized name cover.
This handwriting notebook is perfect to help children:
- Practice their lettering skills
- Develop their writing skills
- Learn how to write sentences
- Write about experiences
- Take notes in class or at home
- With homework exercises
Make learning to write fun and set your children up for success to help them reach their goals and aspirations with this cool primary composition book.
Order yours now