Balanis' second edition of Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics - a global best-seller for over 20 years - covers the advanced knowledge engineers involved in electromagnetic need to know, particularly as the topic relates to the fast-moving, continually evolving, and rapidly expanding field of wireless communications. The immense interest in wireless communications and the expected increase in wireless communications systems projects (antenna, microwave and wireless communication) points to an increase in the number of engineers needed to specialize in this field.
In addition, the Book Companion Site contains a rich collection of multimedia resources for use with this text. Resources include:
- Ready-made lecture notes in Power Point format for all the chapters.
- Forty-nine MATLAB(R) programs to compute, plot and animate some of the wave phenomena
- Nearly 600 end-of-chapter problems, that's an average of 40 problems per chapter (200 new problems; 50% more than in the first edition)
- A thoroughly updated Solutions Manual
- 2500 slides for Instructors are included.