Robert Kelsey's internationally bestselling self-help books have helped tens of thousands of people overcome fear of failure and under confidence. Now Robert is back and is here to debunk the ever pervasive myths around the trail-blazing rebel outsider....
Our culture celebrates outsiders while - in reality - slamming the door in their face. The modern world craves innovation while alienating original thinkers. It encourages creativity while shutting-out all but a privileged few from individualistic expression. What a waste
Yet achieving great things as a genuine outsider is possible. Outsiders can find their own way - succeeding without compromising their individuality. They just need to forge an edge.
The Outside Edge is all about learning to harness the unique vantage point you possess in order to give yourself the edge required to succeed. It will show you when to embrace your outsider status and go against convention, and when to play the game, do as the insiders do and make sure you can get progress. Think of The Outside Edge as a manual for positively directing your insecurity, awkwardness and role-confusion - towards a meaningful future, shaped and pursued on your own terms.
By getting The Outside Edge you can:
- Identity and understand the causes of feeling like an "outsider"
- Accept yourself while focusing on "finding meaning" for your life
- Motivate yourself using strong goals, often harnessing creativity
- Acquire the skills needed to succeed on your own terms
- Avoid pitfalls such as poor judgement, negativity and extremism.