Everything a beginner needs for learning English in one book
Have fun and learn English the easy way. This book has been written for all ages, children and adults alike.
This book contains the lessons 21 - 40 from the best-selling book Preston Lee's Beginner English For Czech Speakers.
- 20 excellent lessons
- 40 fun worksheets for easy learning
- Over 40 useful sentence patterns
- Practice tests to reinforce learning
- Step-by-step grammar development
- Frequently used verbs in 4 grammatical forms
- 20 practical and commonly used idioms
- Vocabulary words include Czech translation.
Preston Lee's Beginner English Lesson 21- 40 For Czech Speakers is the absolute best way to learn English. Written by ESL specialists, Kevin Lee and Matthew Preston have taught English as a Second Language for over 20 years around the world.
The lessons in this book have been carefully chosen to help the learner really understand a range of topics for everyday talk.
This book includes everything you need to become an excellent and fluent English speaker