Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Discover Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, stroll along La Rambla and the ancient streets of the Barri Gotic, and take your pick of tapas joints, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, art, music, architecture, Catalan culture, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 35 color maps
- Covers Barri Gotic, La Rambla, La Ribera, La Sagrada Familia & L'Eixample, Parc Guell, El Raval, Barceloneta & the Waterfront, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover Barcelona, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Barcelona's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences and extensively covers all of the city's neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide. Or check out Pocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the Spain has to offer, or Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the Spain's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.