In 1767, King Louis XV of France conferred the title of "Royal glassworks of Saint-Louis" on the M ntzthal glass workshop in Lorraine, already in operation for 200 years. Fifteen years later, the workshop's crystal glass formula was perfected, and the site was renamed the "Royal crystal-works of Saint-Louis." Since 1829, the workshop has devoted itself solely to the production of crystal, and "Saint-Louis crystal" products--dinner services in the signature "Trianon" pattern and luminous decorative pieces, chandeliers and lamps, exquisitely hand-decorated in 24-carat gold or platinum--have become synonymous with a certain tradition of luxury and refinement. Les Cristalleries Saint-Louis charts the history of 19th- and 20th-century design and craftsmanship as expressed in Saint-Louis luxury crystal products, and explores how partnerships with contemporary designers have brought the brand, representing France's oldest glass manufacturer, into the 21st century.
Les Cristalleries Saint-Louis
Ilmainen kuljetus yksityishenkilöille! Lähetetään 2‑5 arkipäivässä.