Kaplan's GMAT Prep Plus 2018 guides you through your GMAT prep step-by-step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for Test Day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert in the exam's computerized format with five online practice tests.
We're so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2018 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GMAT--or you'll get your money back.
Get everything that comes with GMAT Prep 2018, plus 4 more online practice tests, 700+ additional practice questions, timed practice sets, a customizable online Quiz Bank, and video workshops that will help you ace the GMAT.
With GMAT Prep Plus 2018 you can study on the go. Log in from anywhere to do practice sets and even practice tests that are optimized for your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- More than 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including 40 advanced Quantitative questions and updated Integrated Reasoning questions
- Five full-length online practice tests so you can practice with the same computer-based format you'll see on Test Day
- One full-length practice test included in the book for easier reference and review
- A 200-question online Quiz Bank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty, customizing your practice
- Questions that have been reviewed, revised, and updated for 2017-2018 by Kaplan's expert faculty
- GMAT Prep Plus 2018 comes with one-on-one academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan GMAT faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students--every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GMAT workbooks? Try Kaplan's GMAT Complete 2018.
The previous edition of this book was titled GMAT Premier 2017.